Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hurray for Personal Project!

Hi bloggers,
I finally decided what I want to do my personal project on! I decided to do my personal project about Child Abuse in Denmark, first of all because I'm from there, and there are a lot of cases that I've heard about, and second of because it is something personal to me. I've never been abused, but it stands into something more than just a project to me. I'm really excited about getting started, because I'm hoping to get a lot of ideas done! I want to make a song about it, so I can link it with Music, and I wanted to make a public service announcement, and I wanted to tell true stories about survivers. I also know of a company in Denmark which helps teenagers or anyone who has been abused to go on, so I'm hoping to get to link with them and have some questions answered. It really caught my attention because I read on another blog that Denmark and Norway is known, through a dropped-wallet test, to be most trustful, meaning they were the ones who were most likely to give back the wallet, which I think is great, but then again I know that things happen in Denmark and I wanted to make it clear that terrible things happen in Denmark too. Even though child abuse is illigal in denmark, there are still people who are not in jail yet. Also to change the minds of some of the people who think hitting a child to teach it disciplin in ok, is really wrong. If anyone has any more great ideas, please share with me!
Thank you so much!
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment